Thursday, April 11, 2013

Delightful Thursday - Round Up

Good Morning, it's Delightful Thursday and that means it's challenge time at Digital Delights.  This week we are circling the round cards.  We want to see all those lovely circle elements either in a round shaped card or as part of your design.

I made a circle pocket card.  I tell you I find more interesting ideas on Pinterest than I have time to create.  The pocket card was one of those ideas I saw.I have used Digital Delight Mermaid and Make a Splash Sentiment on my card.


The right side shows you the inside of the card, for your message.

I hope you will join us this week and stop by the challenge blog to see the design teams creations.  They rocked this challenge! 

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Moving Along with the Times - Inspired by a Movie or Song (My Inspiration was the movie "The Little Mermaid")
DRS Designs - Stitching
The Squirrel and the Fox - Inspired by a Movie or Song


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com









8 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren!
    What a Fabulous card! So beautiful and creative! LOVE it!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circle pocket cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, just love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute round creation. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely and perfect for the challenge on MAWTT this week, Love your Little Mermaid, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweeties card ever. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card!! Love this design. Than you for playing with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun 'Little Mermaid' card! I love how you decorated the inside, too! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete