Thursday, April 25, 2013

Buttons and Bows at Dutch Dare

Hi, back again for my second post today.  

It's challenge time at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.  This week we are sponsored by Delicious Doodles.  

We are working with buttons and bows for this challenge.   I had a chance to work with an image from Delicious Doodles called Kissing Butterflies.


I hope you will join the buttons and bows challenge.  Hop over and see the lovely DT creations.

Take care.





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren~I love this card. I wanted to do the dare but couldn't since I am moving. I am so thrilled to be on the same DT with you. You are so talented. I'm looking forward to coming to your blog more often. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lawren, wanted to stop by to say CONGRATS on making FBD Digi team. Also love your card. The add layers and that cute little flower.

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren! I wanted to stop by to wish you a great big WELCOME to Fresh Brewed Designs! You will love being on Heather's Digi DT!
    As you probably already know, She is simply THE BEST!
    Happy Crafting!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete