Sunday, April 28, 2013

AWWW, It's Almost Over...

Hi Friends.  Just stopping in to share a bit of news.  I know the weekend is almost over and for me that means my Dad is on his way back home.  My Dad has been here all week with me and it's been great having him here.  I'm surprised my little blog saw me at all this past week.  LOL!  Well his trip is almost over and I'm feeling a little down about that.  It's hard living so far from family.

But onto some happier news.  I was invited to be a part of the DT at Fresh Brewed Designs!  WHOOHOO!  I am so pumped up about that!  So the official announcement came out yesterday on the FBD blog.

So today's card is a Fresh Brewed Design image.  I just love Heather's images, especially anything coffee related.  The image I used is called Coffee talk and can be found here.


Well I'm off.  I have to spend my last few hours with Dad.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
CMC Birthday Bash - Celebrate
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
CI Paint - Anything Goes
IDIC - Stripes or Dots
CDAC - Inspiration Challenge



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DP appointment, and thanks for sharing such a lovely card with us at CI Paints this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo Hooo! Congrats Lawren! I am a huge fan of Fresh Brewed Designs and so Happy for you! Your card is so cute! Love the color combination!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! I hope you enjoyed your time with your dad! I know how special family time is.

    Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the soft blues and the sweet flower embellies. My favorite is the POP of red! It really makes the card.

    SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ON THE TEAM!!! I can't wait to share more of your beautiful creations with the world (well, the FBD world at least! ;)

    Big hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren, this is wonderful! Love the blues. Congratulations on the new DT spot. :-D Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lawren that flower is really neat! I look forward to our adventure together on the new FBD digi DT.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Lawren. Congratulations on your DT appointment! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the blues in this. Thanks for sharing with us a Robyn's Fetish challenge.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! I am your newest follower! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! It's so wonderful that you got spend time with your Dad, family is the most important people in your life. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete