Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Terrific Textures at Paper Pretties

Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday.   This week we are adding texture to our cards.  You should see the inspiration from the design team.  They made this challenge look easy with their projects.  I had to rack my brain a bit on this one.  LOL!

For my card I used a digi named Blossom. And my texture is some burlap I had just bought last week.


I even dug in the old stash of brads and found some perfect add-ons to my card.

Well I hope you'll stop by the blog and take a look and then add your creation to the challenge.

Take care.


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





1 comment:

  1. Lawren, I love how you used the burlap! It really adds a texture! And the Blossom image is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete