Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet N Sassy Friday!

Good Morning and welcome to Sweet N Sassy Friday.  I so enjoyed seeing all the wonderful Z Fold cards, last week.  I hope you will join us again this week.  This week we are making masculine birthday cards.  I always have a problem with masculine cards, they are a real challenge.

So this week I made a birthday box.  The image I used is called Cocoa's Train.


As I looked for embellishments I found I owned a Sizzix birthday candle set.  So some die cut candles were added and there we go.

I hope you will jump over to the challenge blog and see the wonderful cards the design team made and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





5 comments:

  1. An adorable birthday box ready to be filled with lots of good things! I had to smile when you said you 'found' you owned a die that you had obviously forgotten - I can do that too! I have recently listed my dies on a Word document, which I update when needed, so I should not always know what I already have and not buy a duplicate - shhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colors for a boy's birthday card. I really like the addition of the candles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card for a boy for sure -who doesn't like a train! Great inspiration for the Sweet and Sassy Masculine Challenge

    ReplyDelete