Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet N Sassy Friday - Z Fold with Twist

Hello! It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!  I love Fridays.

Today is a new challenge at Sweet N Sassy.  This week we are challenging you to make Z fold cards.  Z fold cards are quick and easy to make and I love folded cards that are different so I had to add a twist to mine.  But before I get to all of that let me tell you what's going on at Sweet N Sassy. Today we are also introducing you to March's new release.  This release is focusing on flowers and they are lovely. Let me show you.


I have used the Magnolia Block stamp for my Z Fold card.  Ready for the twist?






Wait there's more.....


Inside I have used a sentiment from the new Be Encouraged Sentiment set.  How cool is that?


Be sure to leave comments here as well as the other DT members blog.  One of us is a mystery blogger and a winner will be chosen at random from that blogger's comments to receive the entire release.

Now I hope I have inspired you to want to join the Z fold challenge.  Head over to the digi challenge blog to link up your creations. 

Take care.



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 






6 comments:

  1. Lawren, your twist on this card is fantastic!! I really like your papers and you did a great job showcasing the digi. I really like how you colored it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and we put pearls in the same spot. I like how you have the fold go up. I am going to have to make my next one like this. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Lawren! Your flower looks amazing and the twist on the inside makes it so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren, love-love your z-fold card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fold Lawren, love it!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and unique card, Lawren. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete