Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spots and Stripes at Dutch Dare Card Challenges

Good Morning, this is my second post for the day.  Today is a new challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.  We are sponsored by Saturated Canary.

I had the pleasure of working with Krista's image called, Mutitasking Mama.  What mama isn't a multitasker?  LOL!The sentiment I used is from TLC Creations.


Pull out your spots and striped papers and come join us on the blog.  The DT created some lovely work to inspire you, so head over to the blog and show some love.

Take care.
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com






3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the colors you've used, and of course I think the image and sentiment are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lawren, great work!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete