Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday

Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday.  This week we are doing something new (well new to me).  We want you to create your own background paper!  So no designer paper, you become the designer.

I was intimidated at first but once I saw the finished result I loved it.  I used Party Dress for my image this week.


I used a mini stamp to stamp the background and then sprayed it with Smooches Spritz Spray.

I hope you will join us on the blog, check out all the inspiration and link up for your chance to win.  

Take care.



Challenges entered:

Lady Anne's - Stamp Challenge

Creative Moments - Add a Sentiment
 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com







2 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren - this is really gorgeous - I just love the image and the colours - my car, bedroom, laptop are all purple!!!! Brilliant design.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time, we hope to see you again soon.

    Sue Pxxx (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finished results too!!! Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete