Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Release at Fresh Brewed Designs

Good Morning friends.  I am super excited because one of my favorite digi companies is having a new release today and I was asked to be a guest and design with a couple of the images from Fresh Brewed Designs.  That makes me feel special.  You should see me smiling.

Ok, enough gushing...onto the cards.

This first one features Honey Bunny in her pretty little outfit.  Isn't she adorable?


Challenges entered:
Fab N Funky - Cute and Cuddly

Don't you just love Easter colors?  I love this time of year and the soft pastel colors, but I like really bright colors too.

My next card is bright and I like it!  The image is called Curious Chick.  I thought he was just being friendly.  LOL!





Challenges entered:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 

Creative Card Crew - Ribbon

I found this fun shape and thought it would make an awesome shaped card.  I was right.

Well I hope you enjoyed my preview.  You should check out the Fresh Brewed Designs blog for more inspiration.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




7 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you ARE special, so go righ ahead and gush!!! Your cards are super cute and the colors are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the new digis and I loooooooooooooove your super cute cards you created. So happy to see you as a guest- love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Lawren. Love both images and the wonderful Easter colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at FnF, hope to see you again next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the card shape and papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! I'm loving the bright colours and the bling on the second one!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear! Thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew for our "Ribbon" Challenge - I love your Card!

    Make sure to check back to see, who'll be our winner and Top3!

    Hugs, Elisa

    ReplyDelete