Thursday, March 7, 2013

I almost forgot!!!

You know how you remember something up until the day you are supposed to actually do it?.....Well, I forgot.

I am a guest designer today at Paper Crafting Journey!  How in the world I forgot this, I don't know.  I was and still am so excited about it.

Ok, let me get on with the post.  This week Paper Crafting Journey is being sponsored by The Paper Shelter and I had an opportunity to play with one of their cute digis for this Anything But a Card Challenge!!!!


I made this altered notebook for my sample.  I love these little notebooks from the dollar spot at Michael's.  They have their own closures on them, you just need to work around it.

Well I hope you'll join the challenge and link up over at the blog.

Take care.


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little book! And isn't she some sassy with her hair over one eye... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete