Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter & Hambo Hoedown

I know it's the end of the day and a little too late to wish everyone a Happy Easter, but Happy Easter anyhow!  We had such a lovely day, I was enjoying the time spent with my daughter.  After church she decided she wanted an Easter egg hunt and still wanted a basket.  Who knew?!
 



Easter wasn't the only thing I wanted to share today.  I also wanted to share my card for the Hambo Hoedown this week.  The challenge was to use an element of weaving on your project.  I saw this idea on Pinterest to weave ribbon through your card base.  I couldn't figure out how to do exactly what I saw, my punch wouldn't reach where I wanted it to reach.  I did my best though.


I used the stamp image, Baby Got Back and paired it with a sentiment stamp I had in my stash.

I am headed off, take care.


Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - weaving




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




3 comments:

  1. Such sweet weaving on your card lawren, the bow is really striking. Thank you so much for playing the hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, what a sweet and adorable card!!!

    Love the beautiful pics of your daughter! How sweet she still wanted a basket and to do an Easter egg hunt -- how fun!!! I still love doing that "stuff" too... lol!!!

    So glad you enjoyed a wonderful Easter, and please accept my belated wishes to you and your beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh....I thought that was you....and it's your daughter.....beautiful daughter...like daughter...like mother...you must have awesome "young, good genes". I got my 19 year old to dye eggs with me but told me not to tell anyone. I couldn't get him to look for eggs but if I pushed him, I bet he would have. I love your daughters dress and she made out like a bandit on the basket...I dare not show this to my son...haha

    ReplyDelete