Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Your Favorite Embellishments

Good Morning. It's Saturday and I have no plans.  Feels like a scrappy weekend to me.  Next week is spring break for my daughter and I have crafts to plan for the week, with her.

But today is Hambo Hoedown day.  This week's challenge is to use your favorite embellishments.  Well if you follow my blog you can tell I love rhinestones.  I think they are an almost every card.  I like ribbons too and I am getting into handmade flowers.  So my card has a little of all three on it.  I used an image from Hop Art Designs called Josephine Puppy.  (Hop Art Designs retired from the Hambo Store, but I bought this image from there).


Well I am off to get back to crafting before the girl wakes up.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Favorite embellishments
CDAC - Anything Goes 





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




 








3 comments:

  1. Lawen, your card is adorable!!! And I love-love that design ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! I love gems too...and ribbon... and flowers! LOL! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lauren. Love your flowers and that adorable image. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete