Saturday, March 2, 2013

Guest Designer No More.....

Hello Friends.  I was going to announce some wonderful news today but...Oh well.  I was asked to be guest designer at Guylou's challenge blog and she as decided to close the challenge blog instead.  I totally understand, life come first.  At least she is not closing her store.  That would make me sad, too many great companies are closing in this economy.  So no guest designer, but I still have a wonderful card to share with you all.


The image is called Eleanor and she is available here.  I made this tag shaped card after I saw one similar around blogland. I am pleased how this turned out and will definitely try this again.

Ok, take care.


Challenges entered:
Allsorts - For a Lady
Lady Anne's - Stamp Challenge
QKR Stampede - Use 3 of Something


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



6 comments:

  1. Understandable for sure, but so had you get to share your beautiful Eleanor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty gist tag Lawren.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    I have a little competition running with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you joined in, you can check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of this, never thought of a tag made into a card, think I will give it a go *smile* Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so adorable! Love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous tag Lawren, just love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our For a Lady challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful tag card. Great design with the colours, layers and those tree cute flowers as well.Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete