Saturday, March 16, 2013

Come on Spring...

OMG, I am so ready for Spring.  This weather is having it's way on my sinuses.  It's hot one minute and cold the next and I can't get used to it.  I know I am preaching to the choir.  We all are ready for warmer weather.

Today's card is brought to you by A Day for Daisies.  I love the look of Tammy's images.  They are so soft and pretty and just scream for pastel colors - like Spring.



I hope you are having a good weekend.  Time for me to go pick up the girl from roller skating.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
ADFD - Anything Goes w/ ADFD image
HIMCR - 3 Designer Papers
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Paper Creators Craft - Spring Has Sprung
Word Play Challenge - Springtime
CDAC - Seasonal Fun Challenge 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image! Love your card design and your coloring is just perfect too! Love all the sparkle!
    So happy you joined me at word play saturday. Don't forget you can enter up to 4 times for more chances to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable!!! Love the sparkling water.
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    Lynnel, CDAC

    ReplyDelete