Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Can Life Get any Crazier?

Hi Friends.  I guess I shouldn't ask if life can get crazier because it just might.  These last few days have flown by with plenty of stuff to do and keep me busy.  I need to slow down a bit and get a handle on things.

I have managed to try out two recipes in the past few days.  I made Garlic Parmesan chicken. This was really good, especially after it sat a bit.


And then I made homemade corned beef hash.


This was really, really good!  Even my daughter, who does not eat beef tackled this!

After I made these wonderful dishes I made a card to remind me what I should be doing - Dieting!  Although I like her thought process better than mine.  LOL!


The image is from Birdie Brown and the sentiment is from TLC Creations.  Too funny!

Ok, I am off to finsih more projects.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
Anything Goes - Seeing Double (I used 2 flowers and two sets of pearl embellishments)
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - Add a flower
Birdie Brown - Anything Goes

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 



6 comments:

  1. A super card, I hope is keeps reminding you!!
    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image !! Thanks for joining us at ATG for our seeing double challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the cutest images for your adorable cards!!!

    Hey, forget to invite me to dinner?!!! LOL... it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I love that you put the photo of your card after those yummy dishes!! The sentiment is so funny!! Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Birdie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy dishes and darling card. I never have enough corned beef leftover to try and make corned beef hash.

    ReplyDelete