Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet N Sassy - Recipe Challenge!


Good Morning friends! I am so excited because today is a FIRST! This is my first post as part of the design team for Sweet N Sassy Stamps!!!!! (I told you I was excited) LOL!

So this week's challenge is a 3-2-1 challenge -- use 3 of one thing, 2 of another and 1 of something else. For instance, use 3 buttons, 2 patterned papers, and 1 image. What you use for your 3-2-1 items is up to you just please make sure to tell us in your blog post what those items are. 


There is also a new release this week and they are absolutly adorable and will get you in the mood for Spring!

For my project, I used 3 of the newly released images.



Spring Add-on set   
 
 

Spring Sentiment


Bunny-2

And here is my card:
My recipe for this challenge: 1 - sentiment, 2 - rhinestones, 3 - ribbons.  See how easy that is!

I hope you will join us at the Sweet N Sassy Challenge blog.  Did you know you don't have to use a Sweet N sassy image to enter?  You don't, but of course we would love to see them if you do have them.

Stop by the blog and see the other lovely creations.  All the new design teams members posted this challenge as well as our seasoned members and there's a lot of eye candy over there.

Take care.







free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Lawren!! I really like the ribbons and the way you colored the bunny. Your coloring is great. I'm so glad you're part of the team now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge design team!
    You did an excellent job coloring the bunny! I like how you added in the clouds behind it.

    ReplyDelete