Saturday, February 9, 2013

Super Saturday


Hello friends.  I know most of my northern friends are snowed in.  I hope some of you are getting some crafting time.  My niece and nephew up in Jersey are enjoying the snow.



Today's card represents what the weather is like in my neck of the woods.  The image is from Meljen Designs.


Yeah, it was warm enough to sit out on the deck..no jacket and I can smell one of my neighbor's cooking on the grill.  It's a good day.

Ok, enough rubbing it in.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
Meljen Designs - KISS (Keep It Simple Stampers)
Delicious Doodles - No patterned paper
Sweet Pea Stampers - Use a Digi

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





5 comments:

  1. Hi Lauwren, Great card, love the nice bright, cheery colours on white. Thanks for joining in on our challenge at Meljen's Designs. (Looks like your niece & nephew are having a lot of fun with this snowfall...oh to be a kid again, lol. hugs from S.W. Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card..love the colours and your design..thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month..hope you will join us again...
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! My neck of the woods (North Dakota) looks a lot like what your niece & nephew are experiencing.. I can't til spring! Thanks for joining us this week at MelJen's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren, what a lovely Meljen's Designs card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “use a digi” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lawren. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Meljen's Designs. I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete