Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mother Naure is Singing....


Oh My Goodness!  The weather here today has been horrible - tornado warning all over the place, including my county.  Mother Nature is having a field day around here.

So today's card is in honor of Mother Nature. She's singing, "It's Raining Men".
LOL!  The image is from Squigglefly.




I love shaped card and this is a shape I have from My Scrap Chick.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Squigglefly - Get in Shape
Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Shaped Cards
Creative Creations - Inspired by a Song
The Crafty Bloggers - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Flowers and Pearls
LEJ Designs - For a Lovely Lady



 free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 








9 comments:

  1. oh Lawren you went way back with this image! It's one I loved and you have done it justice! the musical background is great and I love the flourish you used too! thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly! I always look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!!! The weather here is pretty nasty too!

    Lawren, I love-love-love your card, love the image and background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card , loving the image and the musical background. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs for our 'for a special lady' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Lawren! Hope you are well! This is FABULOUS and the background music paper is PERFECT! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing in this week's Squigglefly challenge! Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Darlene
    Squigglefly Challenge Blog DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOH I love this card ... I love the unusual shape, love the backing paper and I love the image xx

    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs

    Good Luck

    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x
    I have candy on my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the image and shape, and the die cuts. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun-love it!! Thanks for playing in our SF challenge!

    ReplyDelete