Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Monday, Already??!!!


UGH, it's Monday already?!!!  It seems it was just Friday yesterday!  I had a busy busy weekend and didn't get a chance to check in here.  Had to see the Super Bowl last night and got roped into having my daughter's friends over for the game!  UGH!

But's it's a new day even if it's a Monday.  My card for today is from From the Heart (formally Designed 2 Delight).  This is for the monthly progressive challenge.  


I love bright colors so this birthday paper pack I found in my stash was perfect.

Have a great day everyone.


Challenges entered:
Love to Create - Let's Celebrate
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
365 Cards - Color Like Crazy




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Lawren! I really like the way you colored the cupcakes. Great job. I need to talk to you about the SNS Digi Challenge Blog. Please contact me via my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card and your coloring is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty colors!! Great Birthday card with joining our 1st Birthday Bash at Love to Create Challenges!

    ReplyDelete