Monday, February 11, 2013

I want Chocolate.....


My friends no I am a chocolate lover!  I love a good chocolate bar, chocolate kiss, chocolate cake, etc.  I guess I had chocolate on the brain when I made this card.  Not sure if this is for Valentine's Day or my love of Chocolate. LOL!


The image and sentiment are from TLC Creations.  You should see this card is person, that chocolate kiss is HUGE!

Hope you're having a great day.  I'm going to find me some choclate.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Craft Your Passion - My Valentine
Creative Creations - It Must be Love
Cutie Pie Challenge - Valentine's
Broken Box - Be My Valentine

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment with this image! :) Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete