Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Friday

Hi all. Well I've survived for another week. Let's see how much I get done this weekend.  It's finally cold her in FL so i will be in the house this weekend.

But today, I have a fun project to share.  I am becoming a wine lover.  Someone gave me a bottle for my birthday and it was really good.  I made a wine bottle tag because a good bottle of wine makes a wonderful gift.



This cute little image is from Spyder's corner. I think it was a freebie from some time ago, but I'm sure you could find it in her store.

I am off to bed.  Take care.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Catz - Anything But Square
Raise the Bar - Animal Attraction
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes 





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren, Love this so much, what a sweet way to liven a gift up..Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lawren! I love what you've done with that little bear!! (going to have to borrow him!!

    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a gorgeous creation love the colours thank so much for sharing with us at CRAFT CATZ hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great, really cute xx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren this is adorable! I love the altered tag. :) Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete