Friday, February 22, 2013

For a Child


Hello friends.  It's been a busy week this week and I'm glad it's Friday!  

Welcome to Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge Day.  This week we are making a project for a child.  I have used Baseball Rhubarb for my card.  I love teddy bears and Rhubarb has a lot of different interest.  You can check him out in the Sweet N Sassy store.


Hop over to the challenge blog and see the other child friendly cards the design team has made and link up your creations for a chance to win.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Card Crafter's Circle - Teddy Bears



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Lawren!! The imag you asked about on my blog is named Vintage Hat 4 she can be found o Roberts site under Vintage... here is the link:
    http://fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/vintage.html
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what an adorable card. I love that sentiment.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the strip of grass paper and the red baker's twine. Perfect little touches!

    Thanks BEARy much for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job coloring Rhubarb! The grass and baseball papers work so well with this image.

    ReplyDelete