Friday, February 8, 2013

A LOVE-ly Friday

Hi all,  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  No seriously, it was really beautiful here and I'm sorry to all my northern friends that are getting hit with a snow storm.  My heart goes out to you.  I know shoveling snow is not fun at all.

Today I want to spread some love with another Valentine's day card.  This cute little image is from Tiddly Inks.


I thought I was making a masculine valentine's card but with all this pink I'm not so sure anymore.  I love the card anyway.

Well have a great weekend.  My daughter is headed to a dance tonight, so I need to help her get ready.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Tiddly Inks - Love is in the Air
ATC & Cards - Love is in the Air
Blogger Challenge - All You Need is Love/Something on a Spool
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - LOVE
Card Crafters Circle - Love/Valentine's
PINspirational Challenges - Love


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Hello Lawren. This card is so cute and fun.
    Great to have you joining us at Brown Sugar.
    Good luck.

    I'm following you know.

    Come and visit me at my personal blog
    http://qiquilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Lawren he is just perfect hunny and what man doesn't like a little pink on valentines day?! I love this. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful Lawren. I really love all the gorgeous colors, which I'm with Lou there - what man wouldn't want a little pink on Valentine's Day? :D Thanks for joining us sweetie at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, and enjoy your nice weather - somebody has to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! I love that you added the blue! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great card.I really love that image-and the pink!Thanks for joining us at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Valentine, love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really fun valentine! I love the bright colours, and that super cute image. Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww i absolutely love this card!! The colors are so sweet and perfect for a valentine!! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute card! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute!! love the colours on this one :) thanks for playing along at tiddlyinks :D

    ReplyDelete