Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Little Behind...


Ok, I'm a little late with this post.  I haven't been feeling great for the past few days.  My migraine is trying to make a comeback.

I wanted to share some Valentine's day projects.  First, my daughter and I created these little treat holders for her class.  I wanted an alternative to all the candy they would give and receive so I bought valentine's pencils and some lollipops; then figured out how to give them.  I found this cute little idea on a blog.  I can't ind the original tutorial but here is a youtube video that demonstrates the same holder.


I have a small story to go along with this next project.  I've been unemployed since October, so my Valentine's Day gift was nothing special this year. Just a little something to show my daughter I Love her always. I decorated the gift bag with an image from Fresh Brewed Designs and gave it to her in the morning. Long story short, the actual gift sat on my daughter's desk...the gift bag went to school so she could show all her friends.
 

Challenges entered
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paints - Valentine's Day
Glitter N Sparkle - Anything but a Card
OSAAT - Make it Girly
That Craft Place - Valentine's
The Squirrel and the Fox - Love


My last project is left over from Christmas.  I started making Christmas crackers using toilet paper rolls and I never finished.  So I revived the project for Valentine's Day.  It turned out cute.  I needed something quick because of course I was running behind with the gifts. The sentiment is from Stamp Fairy.



Well I hope you like everything.  Take care.


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE it when you can recycle! They make the best project. Cute ideas for treats

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice gifts you have made well done,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects and great girly bag :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck ! Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely projects love the bag and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the treat holders are gorgeous - and what a good idea to give aomething that will last instead of sweets that will be gobbled up in an instant! And the bag is so pretty, I'm not surprised your daughter took it to show off to her friends! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is brilliant thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous love themed makes. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete