Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday


Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday.  This means we have a new challenge for you.  This week we are trying out new things in the new year and we want you to play along by trying out a new technique.

This week I went to splitcoast stampers and looked through the resources.  I decided on an acetate front.  They showed how to stamp on an acetate front but I didn't have the right type of ink so instead I created my card with an acetate front.


I think you'll find plenty of new things to try and when you're done, link up on the challenge blog to play along.  While you are there take a look at the new techniques each of the DT members tried.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Crafty Creations - Snowflakes
Milk Coffee - Snowflakes/Snow
Digi Haven - Winter or Snow




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Super card, the acetate front looks great and I Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lawren, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete