Wednesday, January 23, 2013

On a roll!!!


Back again.  Three in one day, I am on a roll.  First, I have to get this whining out of my system.  I dropped my camera a couple of days ago and my pictures are horrible right now.  I can't get the correct lighting and all my photos have to be taken inside because the camera will only work when plugged in.  I found a used one on Ebay, so hopefully by this weekend I will be back in business.  Ok, all better.

This latest project is brought to you by Sweet N Sassy.  They have some very cute stamps over there.

 

Well I'm off.  I have another project to finish up.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Sweet N Sassy - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Use Hearts
Fab N Funky - Favorite Color Combo
Ruby's Rainbow - Valentines
Sisterhood of Crafters  -Hearts




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 
 


5 comments:

  1. I usually think of this as a birthday image because of the balloons, but you've turned it into a super cute Valentine! Nice job coloring the turtle! I also really like the designer paper you chose for the background. Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge, and good luck in the design team search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lovely and cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! I love the balloons you added to the turtle, and the heart trim! Thanks for playing along with Sweet 'n Sassy's Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous valentines card - that turtle is so cute. Hope the camera problems get sorted soon xxx Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great design and super image. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete