Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jumping the Gun...


Hi Friends,  I think I'm jumping the gun here.  I'm just like the retailers and no sooner than one holiday ended we have jumped ahead to the next.  LOL!  I bring you a Valentine's Day card.  I know, I know; I heard the moans and groans already!

Today's card features an image from Spyder's Corner.  Lyn generously gives images to her followers and I wanted to color this one as soon as I saw it.  Thank you Lyn!


The sentiment is from TLC Creations.  I love Paulette's sentiments!

I have a few New Year's creations to finish up, so I am taking off.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Avadares - Valentine's Day or Love
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
IDIC - Anything Goes



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 


12 comments:

  1. Lawrren, what an adorable image, and I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog. Huggz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lawren...love the vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren~You are such a sweetheart. I don't think you are the only one making Valentine's Day cards already. I think we are hopping on the same band wagon! Lyn's digi looks great. You did a fab job coloring it & Paulette always has the best word art & she is SO generous. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Valentine's card. Those mice are darn cute. The colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing your cute card with us.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, but - your Valentine's Day card is amazing, and I'm so proud of you for already making one! I want to make several, and haven't started! Slow as I am, I better get a move on. The layers on your card, and sentiment, are sweet as can be. Love your choice of non-traditional Valentine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Love Card! Love all the pinks in your card and your lay-out is great. Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create. God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Lawren, definitely going to have to 'borrow' this one!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawrence, this is darling.

    Thanks for sharing this at Avadares Challenge blog.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation and fab bright colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lawren, I just love the light and fresh look of this card. Reminds me of springtime. Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lawren! Love the colors, papers and that image is very cute! Nice design too! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowww! what a fresh card! I love the colours! thanks for playing with IDIC this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete