Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday....

It's Monday isn't it?  I have been dragging all day.  I'm not sick I just don't feel like it.  Whatever "it" is.  My pick me up for today is a basket of sugary candies.  I needed the sugar rush to get anything done today.



The image is from DigiStamps4Joy.  As soon as I saw this curly haired cutie, I knew I needed her for my collection.

Well I think I am going to bed early tonight.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
DS4J - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Use a Digi
Bunny Zoe - Flowers
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
The Crafty Blogger - Flowers
Nutcrafter's - Cute and Girly 



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Such a great creation. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lawren, love this little girl! She looks wonderful here!
    Thank you for joining this week, and good luck!! xx
    Jackie DT member ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful basket.
    Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your basket, I hope you have had a better week, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card with a lovely digi....great colouring...thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next time again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift basket.So lovely and decorated beautifully.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project. Very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the first challenge at Melonheadz Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete