Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hip to be Square

HI!  Welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday.  We have a new challenge and a new digi being released today.  This week we want to see square cards.  This should be another easy one for you.  I love square cards.





I used the new release, Roy for my card.  All these cold weather images and it's been close to 80 degrees here in FL. That's the challenge for me; to make a winter themed card.  It's not winter here! LOL.  But I am not complaining, just making an observation.

I hope you'll jump over to the challenge blog and give it a go this week with us.  Take a look at the DT samples while you're there.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


1 comment:

  1. Like the paper colors you chose. I chose this digi as part of my 5 digi choice win. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete