Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy News and a new challenge

Hey, My mind is totally gone!  I have very happy and important news to share!  I am officially a Design team member for Dutch Dare Card Challenge

 WHOOOOHOOO!

So today is a new challenge starting, sponsored by Robyn's Fetish.  We're playing tic-tac-toe:
BRIGHT COLORS
BLING
RIBBON
FLOWERS
BUTTONS
DISTRESSING
PEARLS
BRADS
PASTEL COLORS

For my first project I used a sponsor's image; Over da Wall Puppy and bright colors, bling, ribbon.


I am so excited and I can't wait to share more with you and the team at Dutch Dare!

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DDCC-spot! You've made a lovely bright card!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Ribbons for 'anything goes with ribbon'
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete