Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Friday!!


Hi all.  It's Friday!!!  The best day of the week.  We have finally gotten some cold weather here in Florida.  My daughter was so excited this morning because she finally got to wear her boots and hat and gloves.  There are more for show than anything else, it's not that cold here (no coats) just long sleeves.  She misses snow.



So after I got her off to school, I was able to get a good picture of my card for today.  The image is from Designed 2 Delight and it's a cutie.  



I hope you all have a wonderful day.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
D2D - Progressive Challenge
CYDI - Getting Girly
PCW - Use a Digi



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. I want a hat like that! Totally fun! This card is just as fun! LOVE the fabulous patterns you put together and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CYDI!!! I hope you join us again soon--and I hope you have some time to join me at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday for our challenges this time around as well! HUGS and happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card using a sweet image. Nicely coloured in too what a great job. Thanks for joining in at DDF.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Love that fancy bow too! Very cute card! Thanks for participating with us this week at Digi Desserts Fridaze! :)
    Love the pictures of your daughter wearing that fun hat! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, such a sweet image and great card arrangement. Thanks for linking up to Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting. I hope you'll be back!!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is too cute - love it! Your card is really adorable. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat! I know how she feels, I love it when I can wear my "winter" clothes, we get to so rarely (I'm also in FL). Your card is really cute. The image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting. We hope you'll continue to join us!

    Lynn B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love the colors you use for the project. Thanks for joining us over at My Paper Crafting for Digi Desserts Fridaze. We'll be looking for you for our next challenge.

    Scrappy hugs,
    Christel
    MYPC DT Sister
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute digi and I love the background Chevron paper. Thanks for creating with us at My Paper Crafting for Digi Desserts Fridaze.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Lawren! Love the background paper and your digi is adorable. Thanks so much for joining our "Digi Desserts Fridaze" Challenge at MyPaperCrafting.com.

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete