Tuesday, January 8, 2013

For my tag collection


I have decided to make tags all throughout the year.  Every occasion tags and by the time Christmas rolls around I will have full sets of tags to give as gifts to someone so they can enjoy all throughout the year.

So today, my tag uses an image from Fresh Brewed Designs, Latte Love.  It's for Valentine's Day.


I hope you are having a great week.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
FBD - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Valentines
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Created with Love - Anything But a Card
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. I love your idea of making tags throughout the year, I know I was caught short at Christmas this year. Fabulous Valentine tag! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'anything goes' challenge!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, how great to see you!! What a cute tag. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE The colors and the sweet ribbon and twine. Very soft and pretty!
    A PERFECT tag! I really need to start making these too. Why are little things so intimidating to me?

    Thank you for playing along this month at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab tag! Love the colors, (purple is my fav) ;-) Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tag!
    Thank You for sharing at Craft-Room Valentine Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lawren. So cute and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet tag I love it. I love Tags they are so versatile. Great idea to do it all yr long. Thanks for playing along with us at Created With love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea to make tags through the year - and this is a lovely one..Thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag, love the colours :o)thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete