Sunday, January 27, 2013

Diddibot at Digital Delights


Hello.  It's been a busy weekend and I am just getting to my blog.  I have a couple of post for you today.

I want to introduce you to a new digi set at Digital Delights. I was lucky enough to play with this new set.  Meet Diddibot!  Isn't he cute?


You should stop by the blog and see the other samples the design team made.  They are all so cute.

Take care. 

Challenges entered:
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Male Cards
Allsorts - Masculine 
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes for Kids 



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful image and a great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love digibot - thank you for joining us over at glitter sparkle this week, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. love he cute lil robot thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... This is so cute!!!! Little boy cards are so fun to make!!
    Thanks for sharing this with Glitter n Sparkle! I love it!!
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete