Thursday, January 17, 2013

Delightful Challenges - Tag You're It


Good Morning.  

It's challenge day at Delightful Challenges.  This week, we have one of my favorite challenges going.  We want to see tags - make a tag, put a tag on your card, etc.


For my sample, I created a card with a big tag on it.  LOL!  I used Lonely Pup for my focal image.

I hope you'll play along with us this week.  Stop by the challenge blog and see the other lovely samples and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Dutch Dare - Buttons, Buttons, Buttons
My Heart Pieces - Thinking of You
Happy Campers -Buttons, Beads or Bows
ATC And Cards- Add a Tag or sentiment/Anything Goes 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com







8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love the big tag!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet Lawren!
    Great tag:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Lawren:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite sets! Love the stitching on the tag. Very cute all around.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cute card, thanks for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, sad little puppy. Sweet card , I love the designer paper you used. Thank you for joining us at Dutch Dare card challenges .
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card using an equally beautiful image. thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    SOMA
    ATCs/Cards with Attitude DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card and what a lovely dog. thanks for sharing at the challenge of DDCC.
    Marijke.

    ReplyDelete