Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cute and Girly


Hi friends.  I have a cute little project to share with you today.  This is my first time entering a challenge with My Favorite Things.  I followed their sketch (Kind of) of the card.



The image is a Pure Innocence image.  They are so sweet.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Alphabet Challenge - Spots and Stripes
ATC And Cards - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Gettin' Girly
Card Makin' Mamas - Anything Goes
Fat Pages - Add a Tag or sentiment/Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes







free logo - http://www.sparklee.com
















6 comments:

  1. Lawren what an adorable set! Love that cute little basket and your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card..

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge theme at Alphabet challenges

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute colour combinations and a great image! Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a cool card, I love your embellishments,so fun. thank you so much for playing fat pages and cards with attitude !!!

    SOMA
    Fat pages and cards with attitude DT

    ReplyDelete