Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas Inspiration


Hello All,

I know what you're thinking; Christmas is over and we survived!  I am thinking that too, but making Christmas cards is always a chore for me because I wait until the last minute.  So this year I have decided and I am going to make at least one Christmas card a week.  That way when November/December rolls around I will have all that I need.  So with that in mind I bring you a little Christmas inspiration.

I have used Candy Cane Bug for my card and you can find him and other cute winter/Christmas images here in the store at Jen's Digi Stamps.



He is simply adorable.  I am on my way with my goal this year.  Who wants to join me; one Christmas card a week.  That's not to hard.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
CHNC - Santa's in Hiding
CHNC - Challenge Extra for January  
Jingle Bells - Something New (I got nothing new for Christmas, but for this challenge I used a new package of rhinestones and a new Christmas ornament {Candy Cane})




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 




4 comments:

  1. What a wise decision to make a start on your Christmas cards - this is lovely - thanks for entering it into both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bug ... love the tiny candy cane ... so glad you're starting 2013 with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, making cards all year is the ONLY way i can cope with xmas, and with fabulous cards like this as inspiration, it's actually FUN to be starting again in january! just think, we'll be sitting pretty while everyone else is stressing out in december! absolutely ♥LOVE♥ that super-cuuuuuute bug, and the candy cane so totally rocks! so pleased you're hanging out with us at JINGLE BELLES this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the one card a week brigade! I did it for most of last year, and it made Christmas a breeze! Another tip I've picked up is to actually WRITE the card to whoever it's for once it's made, saves sitting for hours doing them all in one go! Have fun. Great start with this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hugs Fiona x

    ReplyDelete