Saturday, January 19, 2013

Busy Morning

Good Morning.  It's going to be a busy day so I thought I'd get on here early.  I have a card to share today using a Tiddly Inks image. I think this is one of her older images, I couldn't find it in the store anymore. There are a ton of other cuties though.


The sentiment is from TLC Creations.  I just love Paulette's sentiments.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Cards by Lady Anne - must use sentiment -Anything Goes 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. oh Lawren this is just beautiful and I love that sentiment so much.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is really incredible and goes so well with that lovely image. I adore your whole card.. just amazing. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete