Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blue, Silver and White at Jen's Digis


The new challenge has posted over at Jen's Digi Stamps.  For the nest two weeks we want to see your Blue, Silver and White creations.

For my sample I used Millie's Winter Outfit. I love how these colors look together and Millie's looking good!  It doesn't snow here in FL; but it gets cold and tonight is one of those cold nights!  I'm bundling up tonight.


Hop over to the blog and take a look at the inspiration we have for you and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 





5 comments:

  1. Lawren, this is sooo cute! I really love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CDAC Seasonal Fun Challenge.

    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren ... WOW it's been so long since I last saw you! MY BAD! This is adorable! LOVE the sparkle on her scarf & hat! Toooooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in our new challenge fun at CDAC! I hope I'll see you more now that we have CDAC back in the swing of things!
    HUGS from OHIO!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren this is just adorable. I love the snowflake and ribbon detail. And the sentiment is cute too! Thanks so much for sharing your project at the CDAC Seasonal Challenge. It is super fun to visit your blog and see your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment Lawren, I always love a play on words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful seasonal challenge entry. Love the saying too. Your glitter is the perfect touch too. Thanks for playing the cdac challenges.

    ReplyDelete