Friday, January 25, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello friends.  It's a very good day...not only is it Friday but I got my new camera and I love it!  I have decent photos again!

So today's card brings birthday wishes to my friend Rosaland.  It's her birthday and she's partying already!  LOL!

The image I used is from Guylou's Inimitability.


I hope you all have a wonderful day, it's the weekend!!!!


Challenges entered:
GI - I see Dots
CDAC - 123 Recipe Challenge
Oozak - Pink and Bling
Bloggers Challenge - Birthdays



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




6 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I really like how you were able to make 2 totally different papers work so well together. Thanks for playing at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great coloring on your balloons..they MATCH your paper so perfectly. Awesome job. What a pleasure to visit your blog .Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lawren! Great coloring of the cute image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren~This is a fun birthday card. I hope your partying friend enjoys her birthday as much as she enjoys her card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Lawren. And pink and green are some of my favorite color combinations. Thanks so much for sharing this fun project at CDAC for the Easy as 123 challenge.

    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Birthday card, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete