Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday Stash



Hello all.  I've been working on increasing my birthday card stash again.  It seems I never have enough birthday cards.

Today's card features an image from Digi Darla.  I thought about my daughter who wanted high top sneakers this past Christmas.  She loves wild shoes.  The wilder, the better.


I have to admit these are cute and she would love a pair like this.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Digi Darla - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
LMMS - Winter Birthdays 





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Absolutely Love the way you colored it! I want some high tops like that! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! My favourite shoes! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete