Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All About Love


I am back again today.  Jen's Digi Stamps is hosting a challenge that's all about Love.  We are entering the love season.

I have a couple of samples to show you.


First, I made this card and gift bag set.  I love how this little love bug turned out.


This tag I've added to my monthly tag collection.  I am determined to have a full set of all purpose tags to give away at Christmas time.  That would be a neat gift to give to someone.

So pop over to the challenge blog and have a look see at all the lovely design team projects and then link up your love creations for a chance to win.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
The Stamping Chef - Love
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lawren,

    What a clever idea to make a tag a month! I might have to steal...err...borrow that idea! My daughter & daughter in law would love having hand made tags. Your projects are just adorable.

    Your Design Team Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects. That little gift bag is so cute. You might have to share the how to's on it.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Jen's Digi Stamp
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Lawren That's such a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with TSC!

    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work! Love all the projects. The images are really cute. Thank you so much for sharing at Tuesday Alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete