Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Digi Just for Me!!!!


Hi!  I am so excited today.  I purchased  some digis from The Digi Garden and guess what....the owner created a digi just for me and even named it after me!  So of course I had to color this little cutie first.   

I want you to meet Lawren!


Isn't she just the sweetest!  You should check out the Digi Garden.  There is a buy one get one free sale going on, the details are on the facebook page and lots of freebies on the facebook page too.

The background papers are from TLC Creations. I just love Paulette's papers!

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
My Creative Moments - Anything
Fairy Tale Challenges - My New Stamp
Pattie's Creations - Altered or Recycled
Stampin' for the Weekend - Something Girlie
Art Impressions - It's in the Bag or Box





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Lawren! Love your coloring, fantastic sketch and color choices too.
    Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge at my creative moments blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet is that! She looks lovely!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so very cute! I love the perfect coloration and the colors you have used! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your cute and colorful bag Lawren! Thanks for playing along with us for challenge 97, it's in the bag/box on the Ai blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren,
    What a great project for our challenge at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge!
    Thanks for joining us and good luck…

    Pattie
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little girl image -- love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Tasche gefällt mir sehr. Ein süßes Motiv hast du verwendet.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute and great to see you at Totally Gorjuss hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lawren - Very cute! Thanks for playing in our 'Altered OR Recycled' Challenge #60!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete