Thursday, December 27, 2012

Time for Tea


Hello friends.  Well, I survived the holidays. I cant get over how stressful this time of year can be.  We had an excellent day on Christmas.  Cee loved everything she got especially the waffle maker that Poppi gave her. We have been having waffles!!  My mom couldn't join us for the holidays.  She is sick, sick, sick.

I thought I would make her something to make her feel better.  So I followed a tutorial I found on line and made her a tea folder.  The image is from Pollycraft (now closed).  The sentiment from TLC Creations.


I hope you all are recovering from the holidays.  Get some rest.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
LMMS - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Stamp N Doodles - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



3 comments:

  1. aw, this is so cute! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Happy New Year to you and your family!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful project, perfect to cheer someone up who is feeling poorly. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Little Miss Muffet. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this tea holder. I think I'm going to attempt to make it. :-)

    ReplyDelete