Monday, December 3, 2012

Paper Pretties - Use Ribbons


Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Monday.  This week we have a sweet new release for you and a new challenge.  We want to see all those pretty ribbons you have in your stash, so pull them out and play along with us.

I used the new release, Diggity, for my card today.  This reminds me of our dogs and how my daughter dresses them us.



Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and see the other new releases plus the wonderful samples the DT created.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Cards Galore - Christmas
Ladybug Crafts - Christmas/Winter
Natalie and Amy - Christmas or Winter
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas or Winter holidays
QKR Stampede - Christmas 
Lexi's Creations - Christmas
Hookedoncraft Challenges - Christmas
My Craft Spot - Merry Christmas
 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


10 comments:

  1. This is adorable!Love the paper used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly darling and you did a wonderful job! It certainly put a big smile on this sick person's face this morning...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love that cute image and the colours are wonderful. Made me smile too!!

    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pup is so cute! I love the way you've added the ribbon too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card - love Diggity - thanks for sharing it for the QKR stampede Christmas challenge 16 (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lawren - this is such a sweet card and I'm still smiling about the dog tied up in all that ribbon! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Christmas" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute! So glad you joined us at My Craft Spot this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lawren...I love that doggie...Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! The image made me laugh, great job on this. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, thank you for playing along with Natalie & Amy's Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete