Monday, December 31, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday


Good Morning!  It's New Year's Eve.  I hope you all have a safe wonderful New Years.  I know I am looking forward to a blessed New year.  It's been rough this year and I am praying for better.

Today is Paper Pretties Monday.  That means new release and new challenge as we enter the new year.  This week we created winter creationsI used Cocoa for my card.  I love hot drinks.


Have a great day everyone and be sure to stop by the blog...see the lovely DT creations and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Darling card and always love that little character. Lot of things to reflect back on this year and I pray with you that there will be more peace and good health with lots of happiness in the coming of another new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!



    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete