Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

It's officially Christmas, so MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!!! I hope you and your family have a safe, happy and blessed holiday.
It is officially MY BIRTHDAY! So Happy Birthday to me! And since it is my day I am not going to share a Christmas creation with you today. Today is all about coffee! One of my favorite things. LOL!





I have used Dog with Empty Mug for my card. This is so me in the morning as I wait for the coffee to brew.

Since today is my day I am pulling out the good stuff, Godiva French Vanilla coffee, YUM!

I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Take care.




3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Lawren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you!!
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a very blessed birthday. I wanted to come by and tell you that the link at Sentimental Sundays has been corrected. I even tested and it seems to be working like it should be!! Crossing my fingers. So come on by when you can.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete