Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Head Not Screwed on Tight


Ok, I admit it...I have totally lost it this week.  It's only Tuesday too, shameful.  Oh well better late than never.  Welcome to Paper Pretties Monday on Tuesday.

This week's challenge is to use Red, Green and your choice of color.  I made two projects this week. 

This one uses the image, Claus. He is such a cutie and goes along great with a gift I had picked up for my doggie loving friend.


Challenges entered:
Crafty Blogger - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Christmas


My second project is with Noel.  He is another adorable image available in the Paper Pretties shop.


Challenges entered:
ABC Challenge - Let it Snow - Use Snow, snowflakes or snowmen
Forever Friends - Christmas



I hope you will hop over to the blog and see all the other lovely projects.  There is one more Christmas release and it's adorable too.  Join the challenge too while you are there.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



8 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards and the images are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and gift bag duo and so is the other card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh they are both so cute! I love the little mouse and your right that dog is perfect for the dog lovers at Christmas :0)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Forever Friends Challenge this time and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and gift bag. You did a great job. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Hugs Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Lawren! I've been very sick with some type of creepy crud since Thanksgiving. I've managed to visit blogs but not leaving comments. It will be hard to catch up completely, but I wanted to start now and leave you with my uhhhhhs and ahhhhhs over this wonderful card creations of yours. As a matter of fact, I entered my first challenge with PP today after not doing anything since we have all been sick. I did manage to do a card with the adorable PP elf image on the shelf the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your darling card with the mouse in the stocking!! Wayyyy cute! Every time I see those rectangle dies I remember that I "need" them - they are so fun with the ragged edge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, I really like the layout on your card...great snowflakes too! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous projects - too cute!

    Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete