Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Friday


Hi friends,

I'm glad this week is coming to a close.  Most of the stress is leaving me.  I still have a few holiday cards to share with you.  For 2013 I have decided I am going to make holiday cards all year round.

Today's card, uses an image from Di's Digi Designs.  I had won this image from the shop, she has some really cute images.


The sentiment is a dimensional sticker.

Have a great weekend everyone, take care.


Challenges entered:
Di's Digi Designs- Christmas
Digi Galore - Christmas
QKR Stamps - Let it Shine


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lawren and what a great image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Galore and good luck
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love how you've used Di's image.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete