Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Friday!


It's Friday and this feels like such a long week.  I have been through the ringer, full of emotion and I am exhausted.  Christmas is coming and I am no where near ready for that.  We still have tree or decorations up!  We keep saying we're going to get it done...it's not done.  Ok, enough of  that.

I wanted to share a Christmas card today.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and it's a cutie.  Love how this turned out.


 Hope you all have a wonderful day.  I am off to run errand.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
FBD - Christmas
Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes with Christmas




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 


2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete