Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!


10 years ago today, I got the greatest gift I could ever have!  She was my Christmas and Birthday gift wrapped into one.  My daughter Sierra was born and my life has never been the same.  She is my greatest joy and will always be my baby; even though she informed me she is double digits today.

Happy Birthday Cee! 
  
I love you and look forward to many more double digit birthdays.



I will share one of Cee's many birthday gifts.  The image is a freebie from Pixie Dust Studios.



 Take care everyone, the birthday girl wants to go shopping.


Challenges entered:
Let's Create - Anything But a Card
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Digi Haven - Anything Goes
Live and Love - Anything But a Card


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! And what a fabulous gift you've made for her! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter! She is beautiful and I love the gift you made with that adorable Pixie image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Haven!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your daughter is just stunning. A true beauty! She must take after her mom :) Love your freebie image! (♥◠‿◠).•:*¨`*:•.Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven.•:*¨`*:•. (◠‿◠♥)
    ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute..... thanks for joining us at digi Galore for this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is beautiful and I hope she enjoyed her shopping trip. Love the Pixie Dust image. Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete